Twitter’s has just released a new iphone/IOS mobile video creation service, Vine, which has everyone tweeting their best six-second clips.
How could NGO’s and Charities make use of 6 seconds of video which you can attach to a tweet. Here are some ideas
1. New campaign awareness
2. Letting people know how they can help or volunteer
3. Getting supporters to tweet their support using a short video
4. Giving people short campaign updates via video
5. Those on fundraising challenges giving short video updates to the charity and to those who are supporting them along the way
6. Charity workers/supporters sending their M.P.’s or representatives calls to action about a particular issue or location of concern via video
7. Those who receive help from a charity using video to say thank you to those who have supported them
8. Sending short video content updates to media outlets that they can then use to publicise a campaign/protest/crisis or emergency as it’s happening
9 Letting people know about jobs/opportunities that a charity/NGO are trying to fill
10. Your Idea !
You can download the Vine app here
Follow goodcausetv on www.goodcausetv.tumblr.com and on twitter @tweetpete